Becoming a Corporate Sponsor
There are several ways your business can support the DC Cowboys Dance Company:
- Become a sponsor of the DC Cowboys Farewell Tour 2012!
- Make a cash donation (tax deductible) to the DC Cowboys Dance Company.
- Donate a gift or service to be auctioned off or given-away at one of our fundraising parties (annual sponsorship) or as a single item donation (one-time sponsor).
- Donate or trade services such as advertising space, website links, apparel, travel services or any other corporate gift.
Examples of Donated Items
- A free night to two at a B&B
- A weekend get-away at an out-of-town resort
- Gift certificates for Dinner for 2 at a restaurant
- An excursion trip like a hot air balloon tour
- One-hour facial or massage from a local spa and massage therapist
- Gift certificates from specialty stores
- Professional dance coaching and lessons, such as from Terry Chasteen
- Banner advertising on our website
- Shirts and apparel to wear as costuming
Good for Business!
The DC Cowboys Dance Company is a non-profit organization that has been granted tax exemption under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code. Contributions to the DC Cowboys are fully tax-deductible.
Benefits for Sponsors
The DC Cowboys Dance Company is looking for annual, quarterly, bi-monthly sponsors who want to target the gay/lesbian community in the Washington D.C. area. The benefits of being an annual sponsor of the DC Cowboys Monthly Hoedown Parties at Remingtons Dance Club are listed below. To receive these benefits, annual sponsors must donate once a month for 11 months.
- Sponsor’s logo, phone number, and marketing information will be placed on the DC Cowboys Dance Company website under the Corporate Sponsors Page with a link to your website. ($1200 value)
- Listing (company name, auction item donated, hyper-link to your website) in our large monthly mass email announcement for our Monthly Fundraising Parties at Remingtons. ($1200 value)
- Include your coupon special on our Fundraiser free-entrance coupon page each month. (Immeasurable value)
- Your logo will be part of any print advertising that we utilize: Washington Blade, Metro Weekly, City Paper, fliers, posters. ($2500)
- Your product or service will be advertised during the live auction by the auctioneer. (Immeasurable value)
- Your product or service information will be on the auction cards provided to each guest. (Immeasurable value)
- One (2) two-hour appearance with two (2) DC Cowboys at your company’s sponsored promotions, with additional promotions available upon Director’s approval. ($1,000 value)
- Sponsor will receive the limited right to use the names, trademarks and logos of the DC Cowboys Dance Company, and the prior written approval of the DC Cowboys Dance Company. All creative design for each proposed use of the DC Cowboys Dance Company marks must first be submitted to Kevin Platte for written approval, and such approval shall not be unreasonably withheld. (Immeasurable value)
- Your donation is tax-deductible. You will receive an official donation letter from the DC Cowboys at the end of the year, which allow you to write off your donation since we are a 501c3 non-profit organization.
Through the contributions of the business and corporations, the DC Cowboys will be able to:
- continue our mission of providing free entertainment to organizations that raise money for HIV/AIDS programs and services in Washington DC and across the country
- fund the commissioning of original choreography by gay choreographers
- allow us to continue to provide the best in exciting entertainment
- expand our outreach to the community-at-large
Please contact Kevin Platte for more information.