Be Included in the Farewell Tour in 2012!
Take Your Event To The Next Level with a National Headliner
Bring the WOW factor to your next event. As seen on NBC’s America’s Got Talent from NYC, Las Vegas and Hollywood, the DC Cowboys dance company specializes in creating excitement and energy through our performances. The group’s strongest assets are its versatility and professionalism. From opening acts to private parties to mainstage entertainment, the Cowboys are truly a “National Act” and have done it all and brought the house down. The group also provides entertainment at no cost for benefits that raise money to provide services to people living with HIV/AIDS as well as for AIDS prevention programs.
What we do
The Cowboys have appeared on America’s Got Talent (the #1 summer TV show) as well as headlined gay cruises, private parties, international conventions, pride festivals, wedding receptions, national dinners, major fundraisers, circuit parties, rodeos, and main events on national stages across the U.S., Canada, Europe, and the Caribbean since 1994. The company offers the following services:
- A unique, customized show for your event.
- Integration into your existing show concept.
- Single 10-12 minute dance sets of our repertoire.
- Multiple 10-12 minute dance sets of our repertoire.
- 45-minute singing and dancing shows.
- Hosting parties which can include teaching line dances and two-stepping as well as performing our repertoire.
- Bachelorette parties where we can provide up to 3 sexy dancers to make sure your party is a success.
- NEW – Energize your wedding reception now that Gay marriage is legal in Washington, DC!
Pricing based on event, location, number of dancers and performance requirements. If location is more than driving distance (approximately 200 miles) from Washington, D.C., travel expenses will be required. If needed I can help you come up with creative ways to find funding and sponsorships to cover our expenses and help bring us out. Let’s talk! Quotes available from Kevin Platte.
Other typical requirements
(Contact Kevin Platte for more details):
- Sound-system and/or DJ
- Professional lighting
- 25′ x 25′ or larger stage area
- Dressing room or area
- Rehearsal time in the performance space
- A liaison or event handler